Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Myer's Good News

A couple of weeks ago, Tonja and Will called me to tell me that Will had interviewed for another position with the state of WI and that he got the job. Way to go Will. Today Will called to tell me that the job came with a substantial pay increase. Yaaaaaa Hooooo... It is time that Tonja's family get a healthy dose of good news. I am so happy for them. I am hoping and praying that this is just the first of many GOOD things that will be coming their way. God knows they have paid their share of the bad things.

It really does this Mom's heart good to know that. My heart feels lighter and I feel hope in my heart for that family. Sometimes in the past, it hasn't always been that way. Thank you God.

Well I just wanted to share that bit of information.

Blessings
Sandi

1 Comments:

At 2:45 PM , Blogger Tonja said...

Mom:

Thanks for your love and prayers. I too hope this is just the first of many good things to come. Thanks for posting the pictures too. The one of all of us and the eagle makes me laugh really hard!
I love you.
Tonja

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home