Monday, August 06, 2007

Mondays Suck

Pardon my language, but Mondays do stink. Even in this job which I really like sometimes they stink!!!

Everyone seems to be in a grouch on Mondays (including me) so when grouches deal with grouches that is not pretty. I personally get tired of being an equals gopher!! But hey,, I am not dreadfully busy right now, and I suppose I shouldn't have that attitude, but a "tude" I have today.

I am going to lunch shortly. That is good. I will try to come back feeling better. Sometimes just a little while out of the office does one good.

Well this is a short blog, but just had to get that out of my system!!

So there
Sandi

1 Comments:

At 6:02 AM , Blogger Pat said...

I agree...Mondays suck and I don't work. lol.

For me it is all the stuff I have to do cuz I put it off all weekend. I am very lax with housework on weekends too so that builds up. It is so easy for me to say...ahh...I will do it Monday.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home