Sunday, July 15, 2007

Time With Faith And Joe

Brushing teeth at bedtimeSprinkler Fun
That water is cooooold
At Mamma's Movie Theater
Giddy up horsey

We had the pleasure of having Faith and Joe stay with us for a few days. Their Mom and Dad went to Sonshine and they came and stayed with us. Grandpa Jim picked them up at their friends house on Thursday afternoon. Friday I had to work so GJ got to have them all day. Things went well for them. I got to come home early on Friday so I was happy about that. We had dinner together their choice (mac and cheese and hot dogs) and then they played with the 2 little gals across the street. After that we roasted some marshmallows and then it was bedtime. Sat morning we went out to breakfast and did a bit of toy shopping. Then home and Joe and I played Frisbee (until Joey caught the Frisbee on his nose). Then he and I played Diggen Dino's a kids version of monopoly. Then it was run through the sprinkler time and after that was movie time in Mamma and Grandpa Jim's living room, popcorn and all. Joe went out and played with one of the neighbor girls while Faith and the other one finished the movie. When they went out to play Joe fell and scraped his knee. He came in crying and said "I stopped but my body didn't". So Gramps got him all bandaged up. Gramps has had lots of experience with knee scrapes having coached girls softball teams for many years. After that Joe rested and watched cartoons and Faith and Alex played horsey!!
Blessings
Sandi






1 Comments:

At 4:38 AM , Blogger Pat said...

Cute pics!!

They do look like they are enjoying the water though.

Sigh...makes me miss Devin a lot.

I see you keep the vaccuum handy..hehehe

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home