Thursday, July 26, 2007

Hot HOt HOT

That's me!!!!!!! (^_^) Oh I wish. No its not me but it is this summer weather we are having this summer. Oh I don't know if we are experiencing global warming or not, but I am sure global warming is NOT responsible for this spell of weather we are having. I just don't do hot and humid. I am looking forward to fall. I suppose in January or February when the temps are below zero I will be wishing for summer. I don't think Minnesota is the place for me to live. But then is there any PERFECT place when it comes to weather? I find myself not liking over 50% of the days here in Minnesota. But then that might be anywhere I live. That said,, enough of weather blabber!!

Yesterday we had a change in our Comcast service. We supposedly "upgraded" to a "bigger and better" phone service. When the technician left the house yesterday the Internet was not up and he told Jim to keep trying to get it up!! HOW NUTS IS THAT!!! Anyway, when I got home from work, I called the 1-800 number that kept popping up only to reach someone who sounded like he was in India. No doubt he was. We got disconnected and did he call me back?? No. So I called the local number here in MN. I got a person I could understand, but again we got disconnected and you guessed it,,, no call back. So, I tried once more the Minnesota number and I got someone who actually knew what he was doing and helped me get back on line. He told me that the technician should NOT have left our house until all was up and working. So he told me to let Comcast know. So I called my son who works for Comcast and asked him who I would call and he said "me". So that was done. Sometimes I just don't think that messing with what is working is a good idea. But,, now I have free long distance from my home phone, so look out all you people that are out of my local area. You may be hearing from me!!!!!

I have been sewing some chair covers for Kim and Eric. Doing this has reminded me how very much I enjoy and have missed sewing. I am looking forward to retirement and the time to do more of it. Heck I may even take a few classes to refresh my skills. There was a time in my life when my kids were little that I sewed 75% of their clothes. I sewed a tux for Eric when he was a ring bearer I sewed a tailored suit for my cousin and even jeans for Gil. That said, if I were to set out to sew jeans or a tailored suit today, I am not so sure they would be wearable.

Well I have yammered on long enough.

Blessing to all who enter and read... post a Hiya,, will ya?

Sandi

2 Comments:

At 3:52 PM , Blogger Tonja said...

Hi ya
Love ya
See ya
Ton ja

;)

 
At 9:05 AM , Blogger Pat said...

Hi ye
love ye
see ye
Pat ye

well..ok..I stole the idea but the sentiment is the same

and yes...the last name is not right but it rhymes!

hehehe

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home