Monday, July 09, 2007

Well it appears that Blogger isnt going to allow me to title this post. But we will see, maybe by the time I am done it will

The Myers and the Motebergs are back home. It was so good to have them here for a few days. Oh yes, alot of drama and hoopala comes along with them, but I love them all so much and get to see the Myers far too little. As a Mom it is so fun to see your family all together.

We were having a discussion yesterday before Tonja's family left, Tonja the teens and Jim and I, about "things". Sometimes we see things in the lives of others when we are around them that make us draw conclusions. With one of the comments I made, I think it was Emma that said, "Mamma, you are not around us all the time, you cant make judgements like that". And she is right. But gosh, it is hard not to. When you see things in the lives of others that just dont sit right, one tends to believe that it is not the ONLY time this has happened.

I have come to realize that one of the hardest things in life is seeing my kids, grandkids doing something that I dont think is right and keeping my mouth shut. That is something that I have to work at. I know that I need to probably close my eyes more and spend more time in prayer for them. In the end, God is the only one that can effect change in thier lives.

Enough of this,, I might end up getting someone upset.... I have pics and will post a few in the next few days.

Blessings
Sandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home