Wednesday, May 16, 2007

A Follow Up To My Last Blog

After I wrote the last blog, I was sent a page in an email about the 60's. That was when I was growing up. I wrote and asked the owner of this website if I could place this link and he gave me permission. http://moreoldfortyfives.com/TakeMeBackToTheSixties.htm

I loved being in high school in the early 60's. So much of what I was complaining about in my last blog began to occur in the late 60's. So, I and my generation, must hang our heads in shame to admit that we were the ones, that perpetrated some of what has become of society. So to all that read. I am sorry. I wish I had done more. It is so hard to go back and change, save a work by the hand of God.

Blessings
Sandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home