Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Is it Christmas or Spring?

I am feeling down today. Because it is the 11th of April and we are having snow. Oh not feet of snow but certainly inches, and it has me feeling so down. Where was this snow in December when all I heard on TV was global warming. Where is global warming now? We had a mild Dec and Jan and then Feb hit with frigid temps but little snow then March came and feet of snow fell then it got warm and then blam April hit and the cold returned with of all things snow, not just cold rain. It is supposed to be April Showers,, not April snow storms!!

Why do we get so bent out of shape about the weather when there is nothing we can do about it and unless it is violent storms it does no major harm? I dont know that is forsure, but I know that today there are a lot of people around here that are really hating this. After all it is the time of year when the tulips and daffodils should be in full bloom and the grass turning green.

Besides that, sometimes I feel there must be something really wrong with me. I feel tired so much of the time and this and that just doesnt always "feel" right. I suppose I should go to the doc and get it checked out, but like others, I dread hearing what might be wrong. Well I suppose if it gets bad enough, I will have to go. But maybe for now, all I need is a good dose of spring and summer.

Blessings to all
Sandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home