Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Back from vacation- a whole week now

Tomorrow it will be one week since we returned from our vacation to Washington state. We had a good time. We arrived in Seattle at 8:15 in the morning so we got our car and went to the Space Needle. We took the ride up and then went and had the most expensive lunch of OUR lives. I know there are others that spend more then that but $83 for lunch to me is expensive. The food was good and we got to ride around the space needle twice overseeing Seattle. It was good. After that we headed back to our hotel and crashed. We had been up since 3 AM CST

Sat it was raining, really raining. We had breakfast with my niece and her daughter and grand kids, and at noon we met my only living aunt and 2 of her children for lunch. Was good to touch base with them again.

Sunday we got on a tour bus for a 3 hours which turned out to be a 4 hour tour of Seattle. It was very good. We loved every minute. When that was done, we headed down to Vancouver Washington to see my oldest sister. It was a very good visit. She was so gracious to us. I get to see her so very little. I am sure in the last 5 years I hadn't visited with her more then a couple of hours. So we sure enjoyed our stay there. Thur morning we headed back to Seattle and a 6:30 PCT flight to MN. The flight started out soooooo bumpy. I am not a good flyer!!! But the pilot took another route. It was much smoother, but it took us 30 min longer to get home. So we landed at midnight CDT and then it was to get our bags and pick up our car at the park and ride. We got home at 1:30. Of course I could not get right to sleep so I am sure it was between 2:15 and 2:30 when I finally fell asleep and I had to get up at 6:30 to get to work. I was operating in a fog, and I was the only person to man the phones that day. I was in bed by 7:30 Friday night and slept until 6:30 then went back to bed at 9:30 and slept until after 11. It took me all weekend and even Mon and Tue to get back to normal. Today I felt pretty good, even tho my day kinda stunk.

I had a dentist appt and then could not have my teeth cleaned because I forgot that for 2 hears after the knee replacement I have to take an antibiotic before I have dental work done. Then at work one of our tenants really teed me off and tonight on American Idol Gina got sent packing while that hoax of a singer Sanjaya is still there. So so so sick!!

Well that's all for this time..

Blessings
Sandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home