Thursday, April 26, 2007

Almost the end of April

Wow, this month has flown by. I will be happy to have warmer weather. April has been relatively warm but on the 16th of this month, our office building turned off the heat and the last couple of days it hasn't gotten much warmer then 60 outside and let me tell you it is a bit chilly in here as they are forced to pump fresh air in here because there are no windows to open. Today I am wearing a pink sweater and I am so cold I put on a red cardigan (I keep here just in case) just to keep warm. I am sure I look really fashionable!! But who cares when you are cold and a sweater warms you up,, I'm all for that.

On another note, it is so awesome to look out of my 7th floor office and look down on the earth turning green. I do love this time of year when the earth wakes up. We are short on moisture, hope we get some rain soon. We had about an inch last weekend and the grass turned emerald green overnight.

It is this time of year too that I want to just start pitching stuff. It seems over the winter a house accumulates so much junk. A house across the street has been empty for a bit and I noticed that they must be renovating it as there is a dumpster in the driveway, and I think,, hmmmmm,,, maybe I could get one and just start pitching. I have given a lot of stuff to the DVA and Lupus and whoever calls and asks for donations, but there are some things, that just need to hit the garbage!! Oh well, if I die then it will be my kids fortune to have to go through all my treasures and throw them in the dumpster!! (^_^)

That's all I have to say this morning,,, just checking in here.

Blessings
Sandi

1 Comments:

At 3:55 PM , Blogger Tonja said...

:) Love you mom.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home