Thursday, April 19, 2007

Its About Time

Sanjaya is gone!!!! He may be a nice kid with weired hair,, but sorry world,,, that boy cannot sing!!! Well he can carry a tune, but he is not star material!! I am glad that the world finally got it right last night, but whoa..... Blake and Lakisha in the bottom 3????? Well I can understand cuz I voted for Phil as many times as I could just so he would not be in the bottom with hopes that Sanjaya would finally get das boot!!!! I must not have been the only one,, but whew,,, I would have been super sad if Lakisha or Blake had gotten the boot. I really want the final 3 to be Blake, Lakisha and Melinda!!! The rest of the singers left have great voices,, well Chris is weak but no where near what Sanjaya was!! Maybe the judges will get the hint to put through REALLY good singers next year instead of the marginal ones just so they think their favorites will win it... No can do judges,,, you don't pick this one and when you let the general populous vote you will get strange results.

Well just me venting about AI!!

Sandi

2 Comments:

At 9:06 PM , Blogger Karen said...

Sandi, love the pictures! Did not know you were such an Idol fan. This is our first year to watch it. Randy wanted to watch Sandi.

 
At 9:07 PM , Blogger Karen said...

Actually, he wanted to watch Simon. I am trying to watch TV and type.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home