Tuesday, March 06, 2007

So tired

Yesterday I was so tired, I didnt think I would make it through the day. In fact I was in bed by 8:30 last night and went fast asleep and slept all night. I feel better today, but makes me wonder if it is old age that is creeping up with me and I cant keep up the pace I used to or if there is something wrong with me. I would think that if you never slow down your body would never know anything different. I hate feeling tired all the time. One sure doesnt get much done when you feel that way.

It has been a long time since I have gotten up in the morning, and felt like I had the world by the tail and I was going to take it on and win. Most mornings lately, I get out of bed and manange to get done just what I have to do. I hate hate hate feeling like that. I really think this feeling has been exagerated after I had my knee replacement. I dont know, maybe I am just imagining things. The knee feels great, and I seldome think about it much anymore, I just do what I want to do (except kneel), :(

I am hoping that as spring and summer arrive, some of my P&V will return.

Thats all for today

Blessings
Sandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home