Sunday, February 25, 2007

Some Stuff


Yesterday Minnesota decided that this late in the year we were going to have winter. So we have received since yesterday morning about 6 - 7 inches of snow with hints of another 3 - 4 undtil it is done, and then maybe some more Wed or thur. The moisture was really needed so trying to be positive about it.


In the snow I had the priviledge of attending a Beth Moore seminar yesterday along with 2 of my daughter in laws. Thanks for coming Julie and Kim. It was a live satalite feed from TX so no cancelling. Its was a good seminar. Things I needed to hear. And we made it safe in the snow and all.


Our church was cancelled today so I have not been doing much. Did a little cleaning and have posted some pics here. I need to tackle the front closet but dont know if I will get that done


In the midst of this cold my amaryllis is blooming so beautifully Here is a picture of it gives me hope for spring.


Thats it for today

Blessings

Sandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home