Thursday, February 15, 2007

"Cold" February

I think I liked it better when January was the coldest month of the year. This year however, February is proving to be the coldest month of the season. BRRRRRR To top that cold off, I came down with a cold. Usually when I get the flu shot, I am cold free during the season, but last Friday I started to sneeze and have a runny nose and by Sat evening, I was in the midst of a full blown cold. The thing with this cold is, it has made me so doggone tired. It seems if I close my eyes for just a minute, no matter where I am, I am asleep. I missed Monday of work and only managed to be at work in the mornings on Tue and Wed. I am hoping that today I will make it through the day. My co-worker told me yesterday, "I dont care how sick you are tomorrow, you get your butt in here and do payroll and then I dont care what you do"! Well I will get payroll done, and I hope I can make it the whole day. After all it is year end, and I do need to get the rest of the entities to the CPA for taxes. I am almost done. Have only 4 left to go out of the 13 that I had. Soooooo, I am well on track.

Yesterday was Valentines Day. Jim is such a Honey about Valentines Day. He really likes that holiday and I feel so loved. He gave me a gift certificate for a one hour massage, a manicure and a pedicure at a day spa. Oh I am sooooo looking forward to that. Thanks Honey!!

Tomorrow night I get to go and get my Luke the Duke and Abbe Dabby Dootsie. I am SOOOOO excited. Then on Saturday we are going to drive to Waconia and see Miss and Em in thier musical competitions. I am so looking forward to that. Along with Abbe and Luke we will get to have a male freind of the girls come and sleep at our house on Friday night too. Well since Tonja and forsure Emma are coming back to our house on Sat night, he will be there on Sat night too. Ohhhhhh Happy Weekend. I am glad that I am feeling better.

I wish that Eric and family could join us, but Kim is so blessed this week to have her Mom and sister and niece and nephew visiting with them from CA. So I am so happy for them.

Well I have babbled on long enough..

Blessings
Sandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home