Monday, February 05, 2007

Blessed

This past weekend and today I found myself feeling so blessed. I know that God is always blessing me but sometimes one just feels it more.

On Saturday Kim and Eric and the kids came over, and while Jim and I went to a birthday party for Jim's grandson, Eric and Kim got the walls in our bedroom ready for painting. I am so thankful they did that for us. Then Sunday they hung out with us and that was so fun. I must tell you about my Joe-Man. He was not so excited about laying down to take a nap on Sunday afternoon, and his Mom said "Josiah, I am not going to argue with you about this" and he retorted sharply "Yes you are!!!!!" I could not help myself, I had to laugh and I must say I have enjoyed a chuckle every time I think of it. What a boy!! I will attempt on another day to post some "Super Bowl" pictures, but not tonight.

Then today I had lunch with a young lady that I have come to love. She is Julie, Jim's daughter in law. I admire this young lady. She is one strong woman who is so very talented and so VERY busy. I hope that she knows that she is in my prayers often.

So in spite of not feeling the best tonight, I still feel VERY blessed.

Blessings to all
Sandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home