Friday, February 02, 2007

Musings

Today it is really cold out. Well not as cold as it is going to get they say, but cold. I didnt feel like rolling out of bed, but did and headed into work. It was really quiet there as both our bosses were out of town. They let us know that we could go home anytime we wanted to. Isnt that amazing? Sue had guests coming so about 12:30 she bugged out. I had some filing to catch up on and a couple of faxes I had to do this afternoon, so I got those done and I was out of there by 2. I am truely blessed by my job. God thank you!!

I came home and took my old comforter down to the laundermat and washed it in thier big washers. I purchased a new bedspread and window toppers for our bedroom and Eric and Kim want the one I had in there. The reason, I changed is I am really tired of comforters and bedskirts. So I got a bedspread. I might get another one for summer, as this one seems wintery and right now, it feels really good on the bed. Anyway, I am glad I got that done.

This weekend we really have no big plans. If it isnt to honkin cold tomorrow, we may go to see my grandnephew play hockey. I have followed him since he was only about 4 and he is now 10 or 11 and Jim really enjoys it too. His son was a goalie when a kid and he was the goalie coach for the team. So we go when we can when there is a home came and root for his team.

Well thats all of the musing I have in me for this afternoon. Blessings

Sandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home