Tuesday, July 03, 2012

What can I say?  It is HOT.  But then all of the U.S. is hot.  At least in MN we have been having some rain.  This Friday, my daughter is coming to apply for my job.  Yep,, retirement isnt far away now.  Even if they dont hire her , I will be giving them a date when I will be stepping down to enjoy some time before I am not able to enjoy a few things we want to do anymore. 

One of these days I will get on here and post some pictures.  My husband and I have a new granddaughter.  Jim's son Jon had a baby girl 2 weeks ago.  She is such a tiny little thing and oh so sweet.

I just wanted people to know that I am still around, and will be doing more blogging, I promise.

2 Comments:

At 8:06 AM , Blogger Tonja said...

aaaahhhhh!!! Its so close!!!! I love you!!!!

 
At 12:29 AM , Anonymous FIFA 15 Ultimate Team Coins said...

so in this blog is very nice post
Great information to in this post
for more information see:FIFA 15 Coins at http://www.xyfifa.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home