Monday, April 23, 2012

Why

I wonder why I am still up.  I am tired and yet there is something in me that likes to stay up late.  I never used to be this way, at 10 I was more then ready for bed.  Lately, I like being up late but I have to get up early, and then I am dragging.  But if I go to bed early, I lay there and don't get to sleep and the longer I lay there and not getting to sleep the more worked up I get and the harder it is for me to get to sleep.  I do hope that retirement is in the cards for me in the not to distant future.  But reading the report today that Social Security is going to be broke by 2033 and maybe medicare before then, well,, wonder if I will ever be able to retire!!

Well I am going to go to bed and try to go to sleep.  Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home