Sunday, May 27, 2012

Memorial Day

I am feeling kinda down today.  I wish that we had gone somewhere or had planned on having someone over.  Well I tried, but our freinds couldnt make it  I havnt done much this weeknd.  I was home from work on Tursday sick and most of Friday I didnt feel the best.  Yesterday we took a trip to Ft. Snelling to put flowers on Gil's grave.  Today I just wish we were having a picnic.  We are going to meet some freinds for a late lunch tomorrow.  That is something.

Maybe we should all feel this way on this weekend. Somber and thankful for the men and women that have served and given thier lives in defense of our country.  That is the ultimate gift they can give to a nation. 

It has been quite a while since I have blogged.  This weekend I just feel like letting out feelings. 

I was upset wtih Jim this morning.  He spends 70% of his home time in front of his computer playing games or following the Tigers on line when they are playing games.  Really truely, I dont think he really wants to be married. He just wants a companion when he goes out to dinner or travels and he likes that he has someone to cook for him.  Know what?  I really dont need that, and I told him so this morning.  Wat is worse, feeling lonely when you are all alone or feeling lonely when you are with someone?

3 Comments:

At 9:41 AM , Blogger Tonja said...

(((mom)))...I love you.

 
At 7:02 PM , Blogger Pat said...

Pretend he is a chair. And do what YOU like to do. Works for me

 
At 9:45 AM , Blogger EmmaleeJune said...

I love you Mamma.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home