Thursday, April 26, 2012

It Stinks

Mom was right!!!  This growing old stuff really isn't so much fun.  Not just for myself, but it really really stinks to see all of my friends going through the physical deterioration of aging and the sickness and ailments that come with it.  I don't remember the name of the movie, maybe Billy Button?  Anyway, wouldn't it almost be better to be born old and then get younger and stronger?  Yea at the end it would be sad when you knew that you were growing younger but dying would be so much easier don't you think?  All through life you would look forward to being younger, stronger, and less sick.  Just saying.

3 Comments:

At 11:22 PM , Blogger Tonja said...

Benjamin Button. : ) and it was like that on Ork, as in Mork and Mindy. I am sorry you aren't feeling well, momma. I love you.

 
At 9:48 PM , Blogger Szczur Giseh said...

True!

 
At 3:39 PM , Blogger LCannon said...

Amen

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home