Friday, August 12, 2011

More of the week.

I did the update of Monday.  Tuesday is a blur to me.  I cant remember what we all did.  I know there was VBS in the morning, I worked oh yeah, I remember now, Grandpa took them to Cabelas for lunch and to look at all the stuff they had there. 

Wed was VBS in the morning and in the afternoon, Eric and Kim and family came out so it was the playing of the cousins.

Thursday it was VBS in the morning and I took the afternoon off.  I didn't get any pictures this day, I was very tired as I had been up watching Luke for a couple of hours afraid that he was going to have an asthma attack.  So I was barely functioning.  But Jim's son came out for a noon BBQ.  He also brought his children Brianna and Nate.  So the kids played with them until 3 when it was time for Nick to go home.  When they went home I rented RIO, which is on demand, and the kids watched that.  Here are some shots of them chillin to the movie




 While they were chillin to the movie, I mixed up a batch of Monster cookies, a favorite of all of them.  So here they are enjoying a couple of them.

So that takes you through Thursday the first week with them here with us.

2 Comments:

At 6:26 AM , Blogger Pat said...

Thanks so much for all the pics. After these next weeks, you will be one tired Mamma for sure.

It is fantastic to see how the grandbabes change and grow. It is so hard to believe that only a short time ago they were babies. Life marches faster and faster huh?

I am soooo envious of you getting all tired out...well..the reason for it anyway.not the getting worn out...lol.

Continue makies and sharing...

hugs, Pat

 
At 1:59 PM , Blogger Tonja said...

Yes. I imagine these summers with their cousins will be fond memories in the future just like the summers I spent at my grandma's with my cousins are. Thank you mom, for giving that to my kids. : )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home