Monday, August 08, 2011

2 Weeks Of A Wonderful Time Begins

Yesterday we picked up Abbe and Luke in Black River Falls, Wi.  We got back to our house around 4:00 their Minnesota cousins were here so the remainder of the day was spent playing with them and a dinner of hot dogs and brats. 

This morning they went to our church's VBS.  Grandpa picked them up and I took the afternoon off.  Grandpa and I were mowing the lawn and sooo many apples (not good ones) have fallen off the apple tree, so I offered them a chance to make some money.  So they picked 7 pails of apples for me.  They are happy to have the money and I am happy to have all those apples off the ground. 

Here are some picks of the apple picking



1 Comments:

At 1:57 PM , Blogger Tonja said...

ummm, I love those kids. so much. and you too. sooo much. muwah!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home