Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter Sunday 2011

After a week of having cool and rainy weather, Easter Sunday dawned sunny and warm.  Eric and family came out Saturday night and spent the night with us, and went to church with us.  So here they are
Eric, Josiah, Faith, Kim and Andrew

 After church and when dinner was being served, Eric and I took the plastic eggs, (below) and went about hiding them around the yard.  Tonja's family was not able to be with us.  :(   I do have to share something cute that my grandson Luke said.  Tonja had taken him to an Easter egg hunt in the small town in which they live.  When they got home, he told his mom "I thought they were going to be real Easter eggs, and here they are just plain hard boiled eggs"..  I guess real Easter eggs has changed meanings. (^_^)
 Here are the grandkids that were present, with baskets in hand ready to hit the yard looking for those treasured eggs.
Back row:  Faith, Brianna and Dakota
Front Row:  Josiah, Nate, Noah and the little guy way in the front is Mr. Dewey
A fun time was had by all.  However, there was at least one egg that was not found as the next day I looked out and here was a squirrel rolling one of the eggs around, picking it up and trying to nibble on it and in the end gave up and left it.. Well as long as I watched.  It did disappear!!

1 Comments:

At 5:02 PM , Blogger Pat said...

Wonderful family pics. I love seeing all the kids together having a great time.These are the stuff of memories and it doesn't matter if they were some not so fun ones...I mean like maybe a boo boo. They will carry thru life with them and influence their own families when they have them that is.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home