Saturday, February 19, 2011

One would think

One would think at my age, life would become a little less,,mmmmmm whats the word????  simple?  Well it doesn't seem to be.  In fact most days I wonder where I took a wrong turn.  This road doesn't look much like the one I was traveling.  There are so many more twists and turns on this road then the one I traveled a few years ago.  Is it because of my age, or maybe it is just because I have so many more memories and things to compare things to.  I try to take each day and be happy for that day.  It is my goal.  But I have to be truthful, most days, I cant hold just today without thinking about the past or the future.  And that really is stupid huh?  the past I cant bring back or do anything about and the future,, well it isn't here yet. 

Well just musing..

3 Comments:

At 1:35 AM , Blogger Tonja said...

Oh momma. *big sigh* I love you. That's all I know. I love you very very much. And I am so thankful for you. Try not to be busy from June 9th to the 15th, because I am planning on coming up to spend some time with you then.

Love you,
Tonja

 
At 4:06 PM , Blogger pol said...

You're absolutly right in thinking about the past. The past is your history. It allows you to understand who you are and how you act.

The present is unreachable
The future is made of the decisions you make now, in the present. And you need the past to make wise enough decisions.

I guess the thing is not to be too nostalgic, but to look at the past in order to improve the present and future.

 
At 9:37 PM , Blogger Sandi said...

Tonja,,, forsure that week will be open... setting it aside RIGHT NOW.

Pol.... great advice. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home