Monday, September 13, 2010

My youngest grandchild - Dewey

Dewey

See this little year and a half old in the tree?  That's my little grandson Andrew.   To all of us he is known as Dewey.  Now he didn't get up there by himself, his Daddy put him up there, but he was all too willing to sit up there.  He has had so many bumps and bruises.  I have threatened to get a plastic bubble for him.  But he is such a happy little guy and what a joy to Jim and I.  He really loves his Grandpa.  He comes in the house and I want a hug, but that wont happen until he finds Grandpa and give him a hug first.  It is sweet.

Just wanted to share Dewey with you all


+

3 Comments:

At 3:46 AM , Blogger Pat said...

AWWWWWW so sweet. You say youngest but is it the last? I am hoping you don't have great-grand babes too soon though.

 
At 9:37 AM , Blogger Sandi said...

I hope that I dont have great grand babies for a looooong time.

 
At 2:33 AM , Blogger KyAnn (like Cayenne Pepper, only HOTTER) said...

He is adorable!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home