Sunday, August 29, 2010

Another fishing post

At the museum there was this caveman, so we had to take pictures by it. Luke is not so sure he wants to be there.
On Sunday they went fishing from the shore. This is the 4 of them out there. Will is not fishing, just helping the others butting on bait and getting hooks out of trees...

Abbe is quite the fisher girl. She was catching those little ones left and right. In fact they went out in the boat fishing on Sat evening, (it was dark by 8:15 and they were not home by 9:10 and I was scared out of my wits something had happened and was about to call the sheriff (that after taking the car to look for them. Smart move when I had no idea where they had gone and ended up getting a bit lost myself before I got back to the house) AND one of the reasons they were later then they thought they would be is this little girl kept begging for just one more cast...

Luke caught some too, but wanted no part of putting his fingers inside that fishes mouth, so dad held it while I took the picture.
It was a perfect day to be fishing... It was hard to get them going from there too
PS... Did I give them heck for being late?? Who me? Well yes, I guess you might say I was a bit vocal. You can ask Will or Jim about that!!




1 Comments:

At 2:10 PM , Blogger Pat said...

I got my brothers boat...sure wish I could of loaned it to you all for the day. The fishing spots looks so relaxing. I wish my hubby liked the out doors..but...sigh...he is an indoor person. Except for mowing the lawn.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home