Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Just rattlin

I am so amazed how stiff and sore I am from doing those 14 flights of steps (down) yesterday. When I stand up I am not sure I am going to make it. I hate being this way. I am going to have to do something about this.

Last night Jim and I took in our grand kids piano recital. Faith and Joe have been taking piano lessons, and I am not quite sure but I think they are taught in a group. I may be wrong. But anyway, I was so proud to sit there and hear them play. I know some will say that I am totally prejudiced, but they were 2 of the best there. I was so proud of them. I have always loved taking in my kids performances or sports and I am finding that I enjoy doing that for my grand kids too. Unfortunately, non of them live real close to us, so we cant take in everything, but we do love to go to them.

Over the winter we did not properly drain the water from the outside spigots and one of the valves busted. It amazes me how water when frozen makes metal/steel give way. Well I was happy that the plumber was able to come out last night and fix it for us and didn't charge us an arm and a leg. It is the plumber we use here at work, and he usually only does commercial work but did it for me. Nice huh?

It got VERY warm here no I will say it HOT yesterday. I think it hit 100 some places around the city. And when I came home and turned on my very old air conditioned which I was told I may have to replace very soon, it works!! I was one very happy girl. I just hope and pray that it lasts through the summer.

Well I have rattled long enough... now to work.

Sandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home