Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Blogging

Ya know,, Facebook is fun, but you really cant beat blogging to really just sit and put thoughts and ideas down. It isn't busy. And then there are just the few that came and read and you don't have hundreds of people wanting to be "your Friend". You give your blog address to those you want to give access to your thoughts and they can respond if they want. It is amazing to think that blogging may be a thing of the past, but for me, it feels calm here compared to Facebook.

Right now I am just taking a break from my work, waiting for a couple of answers from the managers of the health club that I do the books for. I really don't like this part of my job (doing the books for the club). But it is a club owned by my boss who I think is the best ever. He asked me if I would do it and in the asking it was an assumption that I would. And it is OK. It has settled down some, but the first 6 months were h -e -double hockey sticks.

Anyway, I just came here to my blog and it felt good, so I wanted just to say that.

Sandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home