Sunday, March 15, 2009

For my faithful 2 (you know who you are) - Red hair and glasses

Hey,, well I did go to Costco today and they adjusted my glasses. They feel alot better. I am eager to get off this killer medication and verify that those nasty pains are gone.

I have red hair. I colored it with a warm med brown and it IS RED!!! At first I hated it, and wanted to go and buy a new color immediately, but it is growing on me, and I dont look half bad as a dark red head!!

I would take a picture and post it,, but pictures never really relay the real thing.

Blessings
Sandi

PS... I find this so much easier then facbook. I can only imagine the mess people have that have hundreds of friends on it... UGH

3 Comments:

At 9:44 AM , Blogger Sandi said...

Jim likes it!!!! And I am getting used to it.. I suppose it is more auburn then red.

 
At 1:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sandi, you look pretty no matter what color your hair is. You also take very nice pictures. Enjoy your hair, I can't wait to see it either. Love, Pat

 
At 6:57 AM , Blogger Pat said...

Awww...take a pic anyway and let us see. I hear facebook is having tons of problems so best not bet here anyway. I signed up but didnt do much with it. I am not into blogging I just like to read them.

Just a thought though while I am thinking about it. I get horrible eye aches and headaches when my glasses are out of alignment because of an huge astigmatism. Maybe it is part of the casue of the face pain?

Just a thought.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home