Monday, June 18, 2007

I Do Not Know How One Person Can Be So Lazy

I have been struggling with the low energy syndrome lately. No not low energy, I meant to say NO energy. This past weekend I was so lazy. On Saturday morning I did have a wonderful long visit over breakfast with my dear friend Paula. Then I stopped and did an errand on the way home. In the afternoon, I did some grocery shopping, but from then until dinner time I sat on my rear!!! I did get up and with Jim made dinner after which I baked a banana bread and a chocolate cake for Sunday and I cut up the broccoli for the salad I was bringing to a family dinner on Sunday. After that it was on my butt again until bed time. Yesterday was a do nothing day. I sat and sat and sat some more. Sometimes I think there must be something wrong with me. No human being can be that lazy!!!

I sure hope that I can come to grips with this and get some UMPH back in me. I miss my P&V!!

Blessings
Sandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home