Friday, June 15, 2007

Grand Dog Sitting

Last night Kim, Faith and Joe brought Calvin over to spend the weekend!!! Calvin is our Granddog. He is a good boy and we are looking forward to the weekend with him. What blows my mind is how that little dog has my hubby "puppy whipped" (^_^) I love it. You see I have said many times that I would like to have a dog and he has been my strongest opponent. (I have to admit when it comes down to where the rubber meets the road, as much as I LOVE dogs, having one at this stage of our life would be difficult). But gosh, it is fun to see him enjoy that little guy. He is such an obedient dog. I love when he tilts his head and looks at us when we are talking to him as if to say "What?? I don't get it!!"

Anyway, thanks Moteberg family for allowing us to fill that doggy need in our lives for a weekend with sweet loveable Calvin.

Blessings
Sandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home