Tuesday, May 29, 2007

This Bionic Knee and Summer Clothes

Yesterday I woke up to a swollen bionic knee!!! Now I have no idea whats with that, but I kept it up most of the day and it was still swollen this morning and it still is now. I have no idea what could be causing that. It has been suggested by a family member or 2 that maybe I played too much ladder golf. Well all I gotta say is "Awwww come on". Tell me how standing basically in one spot and tossing a couple of balls connected by a rope at a ladder is going to make my bionic knee all upset???? So I don't think it is that, but I have to admit that I am at a loss as to what the cause could be. I am going to give it a couple more days and try to keep it up as much as I can when I am home and see what happens. If it is still swollen in a couple of days, then I guess I will call the doc and see what he has to say.

As for the summer clothes, I got them out of winter storage yesterday and all I can say is I wanted to pitch the whole lot of them. I think I need all new clothes. But in reality, the problem is more then likely this body of mine that I want a new one of. Sometimes I think I must be totally retarded not to be able to loose weight. It is simple to loose weight, just quit eating so much. But nooooooo, not me, my brain cant seem to master this!!!!

Last night I was doing something I told myself I wouldn't do, but I found myself wondering about the "What Ifs" in life. I have had this talk with myself many times and yet I fall back into that wondering what if this had happened, or what if that had happened, or I wish this would have been. And I have to say "Lady,,,,, life is what it IS. So live for today and plan for tomorrow and quit looking back". So for now today I am better about all that, now if I can only remember do to this every single day.

Well that's all the stuff in me today

Blessings
Sandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home