Friday, May 25, 2007

End of a Slow Work Week

Well here it is Friday. I got to leave work today a little after 1:30. Isn't that sooooo cool? I have one of the best jobs ever, even if this having nothing to do gets really boring after awhile. I am fortunate that they don't mind if I surf the net or do crossword puzzles or read magazines when I have nothing to do. So that is really good. But I am ready for a 3-dayer at home.

Tomorrow we are going to celebrate Joey's 4th birthday. Wow,, where did the time go. He is one awesome kid. I will take some pictures tomorrow and I will post them. I called him yesterday to sing Happy Birthday to him and he wasn't home, so I left it on their voice mail. He enjoyed that. Kim told me they had cupcakes or muffins at a friends and he told Kim's friend that they would have real birthday cake at Mamma's. Gosh I love those grand kids of mine. They make me feel like a queen. I am soooooo blessed.

Missy and Emmie my oldest grand children are soon to be 16 and 17. Both of them looking for summer jobs. I pray that they find one that they can enjoy as well as work at and that it wont be so far from home either. With the cost of gas they have to make a decent wage to drive any distance for a job.

Last night we had friends over for dinner. What a blast we had. Paula and I had 3 glasses of wine and we were feeling real good "HWhoo"!!!!! (^_^) I made a recipe that I got from the Olive Garden last time we were there. I ordered Tuscan Garlic Chicken and when the waitress came with the bill the recipe for that was tucked inside. I think it turned out pretty good for a Swede making Italian... But then I had a husband and I have a son that LOVES Italian and so I have done a bit of that kind of cooking.

Well I guess I have yammered on long enough. Blessing to all who enter!!

Sandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home