Friday, May 18, 2007

Waitin for the Tylenol PM to kick in

Here it is 10:30 on a Friday night. I just took 1/2 of a Tylenol PM and I am waiting for it to kick in before I head to bed. Otherwise, I lay there awake and toss and turn.

I had a boring day. I am done with my work for the month!!!! Well I do have to pay the restaurant bills, once (about 3 hours of work) and I need to pay the property bills once, another 4 hours of work, and I need to call tenants that are late on their rent and bug them. But what am I going to do with the rest of my time this month. It is always slow during June. July picks up because of all the quarterly reporting, but then August and September are so so slow. Come Oct things in my job pick up and I am at least fairly busy through April of the next year. I do love my job, but these summer months, gosh, I wish they would let me work 30 hours!!! But they pay me to be there, just in case!!!

Tonight Jim and I planted the front flower garden. Well actually Jim put them in the ground, I did some planning and taking the plants out of the little doohickies they come in. I think it will look nice. Eric and Kim and Faith and Joe gave me the neatest Mothers Day gifts. I got things to decorate my garden. The one has 2 hooks on it and on there hang a copper sculpture of a fish and a blue glass ball, that I think you can put a candle in if you wanted. The other one is a single stake and on there goes a copper snail. The snail and fish have these pretty colored glass beads in them. I placed them in the front garden under the eaves. I don't want hail to come and break them. I would be very sad.

Tomorrow I want to work on getting the planters on my deck planted. I think I have enough flowers, just gotta do it and I think we will get to it. Then we have the back RR tie garden to finish planting. There are a couple of perennials out there. My attempt to make it an all perennial garden has failed after several attempts. So I think again I will fill it with Petunias. They are prolific, look and smell pretty.

Well I don't have much more to say even tho the PM hasn't kicked in. Guess I will play a couple of games of solitaire.

TaTa

Blessings
Sandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home