Monday, May 21, 2007

The Top Song The Day I Was Born

This was the top song the day I was born. I think it is a neat song. I heard just a short clip of Willie Nelson singing it. I like it.
TO EACH HIS OWN
A rose must remain with the sun and the rain,
Or its lovely promise won't come true;
To each his own, to each his own - and my own is you.
What good is a song, if the words just don't belong?
And a dream must be a dream for two.
No good alone, to each his own -
for me there's you.
(Bridge:)
If a flame is to grow there must be a glow,
To open each door there's a key;
I need you, I know, I can't let you go;
Your touch means too much to me.
Two lips must insist on two more to be kissed,
Or they'll never know what love can do;
To each his own, I've found my own,
One and only you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home