Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011

Well the celebration of Christ's birth for our family is done for 2011.  But I truly hope that each one of us remember through the year what a miracle it was that first Christmas. God becoming flesh in the form of his son who gave is all for us.

It was a great time of being together.  With Jim's kids on the 18th and then my kids and sister on Christmas Eve.  It is tradition that both Eric and Tonja and family spend the night of Christmas Eve here.  We are pretty much people, wall to wall, but it is a great time.  It seems every Christmas someone is sick.  This year it was Faith and Luke and I got a call from my sister that this morning she woke up so very very sick.  I do hope that the sickness does not get spread around.  I am praying for that.

Tomorrow it is back to work.  I work only 2 1/2 days this week, and then next week it will be 3 days and then I go back to 4 days a week and more then likely for at least 6 weeks, I will be working full time.  That's OK.

We had the first truly all brown Christmas in Minnesota since I have lived here and I moved here in 1964.  At first I was rather disappointed that it was not gong to be a white Christmas, but it has been so nice for traveling that I have actually enjoyed it.

That's it for this post... just a little update for anyone who is wondering what Sandi has been up too.

1 Comments:

At 7:19 AM , Blogger Pat said...

BUSY BUSY BUSY.....remember to breathe.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home