Friday, October 07, 2011

Faith

In the land of Scandinavians with mostly blond hair and blue eyes, I have a brown eyed granddaughter named Faith.  She just turned 12 .  We actually celebrated a week early as the following weekend the family was to start working on a house that they are moving into.  Anyway, we celebrated and here she is showing her loot

 And here she is holding her birthday cake which is a Culver's frozen custard cake.  Mamma was REALLY lame in the decorating of it, and I forgot to buy candles so I rustled up 3 and put in one and grouped the other 2 together.  I know.. Unforgivable.  But she is a sport and didn't mind.
Happy Birthday Faith.  We love you and we are proud of you.

2 Comments:

At 6:34 AM , Blogger Pat said...

My gosh...she is looking so grown up. and so much like her mom.

you are one lucky Maama...not an ugly one in the bunch.

 
At 9:11 PM , Blogger Tonja said...

Faith is growing into such a lovely young woman. And I agree with Pat. She looks so much like Kim! Wish we would have been able to be there to celebrate with you all :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home