Thursday, October 06, 2011

Ode To Hot Water

Oh hot water
How I have taken thee for granted.
When  you are absent from my faucet
how I do mourn.

Washing hands is not so bad
But when having to wash further
Like hair and body
I scream out my love to thee

I am so very glad you are back
I purr with delight as I turn on the faucet
And there you are with warm delight
To start my day with smiles and not shivers

OK,, so my poetry writing isn't the best, but after having not hot water for a couple of days,, I felt like a queen this morning.  How spoiled we are compared to alot of the world, huh?

Today I thank God for hot water.

3 Comments:

At 5:55 PM , Blogger Pat said...

oh so true how we take everyday things for granted.

BTW..the poetry is a very good effort. I enjoyed it. I could feel your happiness and delight with an old friend back.

 
At 9:10 PM , Blogger Tonja said...

I think your poetry is beautiful! Write more...I love to read it, and peek a little into your beautiful soul! :)

 
At 12:53 PM , Anonymous Feng Shui en la cocina said...

This is my first time I have visited here. I found a lot of interesting stuff in your blog. From the volume of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one! keep up the great work.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home